What is Customer Relationship Management (CRM)?
Customer Relationship Management (CRM), is a concept adopted by the market that refers to working on the management and optimization of relationships between customers and companies.
The objective is to generate a personalized and comprehensive knowledge base of each person who makes contact with the brand, allowing a 360 degree view of both the customers and the consumers.
The concept is based on structuring technologies, processes, and people geared towards meeting the needs of customers, with the objective of implementing solutions and automation to meet their expectations and generate satisfaction and recommendations for your company.
What does a CRM do?
If we are to discuss a technological platform to support customer relationship management (CRM software), we must mention some characteristics of its use and application.
The first is to provide availability of multichannel service (e-mail, voice, chat, SMS, social media and others,) both in the scope of B2B (support, retention) and B2C (SAC, Help Desk, Ombudsman) businesses. CRM is also useful for storing customer data in order to understand their profile and relationship history.
A CRM platform can have marketing characteristics for tasks such as campaign management, creating sales programs, loyalty, retention and collection, in addition to monitoring and service through social media networks.
Are there different types of CRM?
CRM can be used for sales, relationship, service, or promotions campaigns, and some market solutions tend to be oriented towards one of these needs and few have characteristics that add up to all these possibilities of use. CRM can be on-premise, within the company, or in the cloud.
Why does my company need a CRM?
A CRM is a business concept that focuses on using technology to facilitate customer access and store profiles, with the goal of gaining a deeper understanding of who a company’s audience is. A CRM platform brings with it resources that can help a business be more competitive:
• Facilitate different forms of communication with the customer
• Provide total customer satisfaction
• Maximize business opportunities
• Promote faster and more efficient service
• Enable a 360 degree view of the customer, with the help of analytical solutions
• Contribute to business retention, loyalty and profitability
• Reduce the average time in service (TMA)
• Increase the percentage of first call resolution
• Significantly decrease the queues at the call center
• Enable service optimization and segmentation via IVR
• Integration with CTI, e-mail, chat, SMS and social media, providing convergence and mobility and reducing operating costs.
What is the difference between on-premise CRM and CRM in the cloud?
A CRM on-premise is the format for deploying the platform / software on the contractor's servers / computers, which requires installation prerequisites, and the responsibility of this infrastructure is also the responsibility of the contractor.
With CRM in the cloud, the deployment tends to be simplified, since all infrastructure / availability is the responsibility of the CRM manufacturer, and the contractor only needs an internet connection to access the website / application of this CRM solution.
What differentiates Plusoft Omni CRM?
The plusoft Omni CRM solution promotes faster and more efficient service through the concept of a single service screen, in which the service user can simultaneously serve several customers in different ways of contact. In addition, the product also includes the following features:
• Allows a 360 degree view of the customer, through a Relationship Timeline of the identified customer, in addition to a reporting module that allows the user to create customized extractions
• Focuses on reducing the average service time (AST)
• Allows the optimization and segmentation of service via IVR
• It also enables: Integration with CTI, e-mail, chat, SMS and social media, messaging systems like WhatsApp, providing convergence and mobility and reducing operating costs
• And it has several resources such as Knowledge Base and Procedures and Guidelines according to the ticket registration, which increases the percentage of problem solving in the first service
What are Omni's integrations?
The Omni Plusoft platform has integration with systems through Application Programming Interface APIs, or Portuguese Application Programming Interface). It also integrates with smart chatbots on WhatsApp, Facebook and other social networks, Reclame Aqui and Consumidor.gov.br.
What does it mean for Plusoft Omni CRM to be considered a Customer tool
It means that the solution not only offers different service or promotion channels via campaigns or sales, but also converges information from these channels on a single platform, centralizing the customer journey.
What is plusoft Omni CRM's hiring model?
The contracting model follows the characteristics of the software as a service (SaaS) model, in which the contractor pays the setup fee to start the project. There may be some customizations to meet their needs in addition to the monthly fee for the licensing of the licenses used.
Depending on the contracted items, there may be other characteristics that influence payment pricing, such as triggering SMS and active e-mails, WhatsApp or social media monitoring volume, these are calculated according to consumption.
Is the payment for Plusoft Omni CRM in reais (BRL)?
Yes. This currently makes us relevant and differentiates us in comparison with other CRM solutions on the market (mostly in dollars or the collection in reais with exchange rate fluctuation because it is a foreign solution).